Healthy Habits: Taking Supplements

What are supplements? Supplements provide a dietary ingredient either in a pill, powder, or liquid form. Some examples of dietary supplements include vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, amino acids, and/or enzymes. These are all essential for the body to function properly and perform to its best ability. There are many benefits to taking supplements, some include maintaining healthiness in nerve & blood cells, reduction of birth defects, strengthening bones, promoting bone health, prevention of cell damage, reduces the likelihood of disease(es), heart health support, slow down vision loss, and/or promote skin health. I personally take collagen, aloe vera, fish oil, a women's multivitamin, magnesium, and d3. Ever since I began taking these supplements, I have immediately noticed a difference in my general health and skin health. If you decide to begin taking supplements, make sure to talk to a healthcare provider before taking any supplement(s).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Healthy Habits: Drinking Water

Healthy Habits: Getting Enough Sleep