Healthy Habits: Eating Healthy foods
Eating healthy is a great healthy habit to implement in your day-to-day eating routine. Eating "healthy" can look different to everyone, whether that being an "everything in moderation" diet, vegetarian diet, vegan diet, etc. In the blog post, I will be mainly talking about the "everything in moderation" diet because that is what my diet is. Some of the benefits of eating healthy include a longer lifespan, healthy eyes/teeth/skin, boosting immunity, strengthening bones, lowering the risk of heart disease, aides the digestion system, etc. With each healthy food, there are endless benefits, but these are in general the most common benefits of eating healthy. Some healthy foods that I implement in my diet include nuts, fish, vegetables, fruits, high-fiber foods, and unprocessed foods. But I in general eat a variety of food but try to eat more on the healthier side. This is also something I am working on daily and want to become better at. Eat Healthy!
Hi Eliana. I really like your views on diet. I think the everything in moderation approach is a fantastic way to look at food. It is very easy to be led down the wrong/dangerous path when you start restricting certain foods/food groups. I too eat generally healthy but try to fit in a treat at least once a day :)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this post. I think that everyin moderation is a good way for people to look at food. Its easy for pepole to be led down the wrong path when it comes to healthy diet. I agree that healthy eating is a great healthy habit. i like how you included the benfeits of eating healthy.
ReplyDelete